Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 12

As I type I'm listening to Keith Olberman's countdown program for Wednesday January 12. His focus is on the aftermath of the earthquake in Haiti. I kept this tragedy at bay for a day...but I can do so no longer.

So tonite's blessing isn't one of mine but one I'm hoping the people of Haiti, and those trying to assist them, will be blessed with....

My prayer is that the people of Haiti, who have survived, so far, are blessed with the assistance and support and leadership that they need to move thru and out of this horrible tragedy. My further prayer is that this is the rock bottom for this country and that their neighbors, the U.S. included, find our way to providing them longterm with the help and support that they need.

As for those who have perished already...may their souls rest in peace. You are loved and missed.

1 comment:

excavator said...

Yes. You said it all.